Wednesday, October 3

Trip to Indiana








We're back from a fun week visiting my family in Indianapolis. Nate took a college trip and then went to a conference in Chicago, so instead of hanging out here, Adrianna and I went on a trip!! We had so much fun, and what a vacation it was for me! My family took care of everything, and I got to shop, read, and relax to my heart's content. :-) Adrianna immediately bonded with Grandpa, Grandma and Uncle Philip. She was spoiled rotten, so now begins my week of retraining. I'm SO grateful to have such wonderful family so close now!!!

8 comments:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Sounds like you had great time. Kris, I am glad that you were able to be a little spoiled for once. All mothers deserve a break and some spoiling!!

Doesn't love a wall said...

YAY I am extra glad that you came down! (I posted pics on Maddas blog of us!)

I love the second picture - of the two of you. It's sooo cute!!

Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

She looks like she had a ball - and so do Grandma & Grandpa :o) It was good to see you both!

Kevin and Christy said...

Awww, sweet times! Glad you were able to come!

JordanandSue said...

Great pictures. :) Looks like fun!!! Sue

Karis said...

Perfect arrangement for everyone. The grandparents love taking care of the grandbaby and mama gets a little break!

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

That is so great that you got to see your parents. They sure look like they are PROUD Grandparents. I bet it was hard for them to let you guys leave.

Dawn said...

I am glad that AJ does not take long to adjust seeing family she does not always see. We will be going to NH the end of this month and I hope that Noah does not play shy!