Thursday, November 29

Thanksgiving in Illinois

We drove to Forreston, IL to spend Thanksgiving with Nate's family. It was a short time and went way too fast. But we were able to squeeze alot of talking, eating and playing games in that time. I stole these pictures from Stephanie and Jodi since my camera didn't work indoors - thanks, girls!!!






Adrianna got a nasty fat lip on Thanksgiving Day!











Adrianna and her favorite (and only) cousin Sam. This picture makes me laugh. :-)











Sam looks way too cool for this picture :-)












Nate's Dad taking a walk with Adrianna











Christa, Stephanie, Jodi and myself (my awesome sister-in-laws!)









Adrianna getting some fresh, COLD air on Thanksgiving Day














Nate's Mom, Sam and Adrianna (doesn't Adrianna look amused?)
















Sam loved pinching Adrianna's cheeks :-)











The Birkholz Family on Thanksgiving Day

No comments: