Tuesday, January 29

A little brag on my husband . . .

Today was one of those days . . . Adrianna has a cold, I have a cold, and we're BOTH a little out of sorts. After a long afternoon of wiping a snotty nose, listening to whining, and picking up the same things over and over again, I began to feel a little down in the dumps. Leave it to my sweet husband to brighten my day. He brought home a dozen beautiful roses, and in each rose was a little note, each one telling me something he loved about me. He had no idea how "yuk" my day was, and his sweet gesture was VERY much appreciated. (As you can see, Adrianna enjoyed my flowers too). :-)



9 comments:

cranny + b said...

that was so thoughtful and clever of him! Yay for you!! You deserved that!

Doesn't love a wall said...

They always come through don't they??

Don & Katrina Hines said...

What a great idea for Nate to do for you! I'm glad it came at just the right time! Enjoy those flowers! Hope you and AJ feel better soon!

JordanandSue said...

Way to go, Nate- Those are gorgeous flowers :) I hope you're both feeling better!

Karis said...

Yeah for wonderful husbands!

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

That is awesome!! Good Job, Nate!!!

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

How very sweet. We all have colds around here too. It seems we are always sick. Preston just got over the flu too. Hope you guys are on the mend.

jeileenbaylor said...

Very sweet! what gorgeous flowers :o)

Anneke said...

How sweet! And georgeous flowers!