Wednesday, February 27

And winter goes on . . .

I'm not counting on anything the groundhog says because we still have tons of snow. And it is snowing as I speak. I did hear a few birds outside this morning, and that gives me some hope. We are all craving spring, especially me and AJ. She has enjoyed getting to play in the snow once in awhile. And as you can see in the picture, she wears her boots around often just in case Mommy lets her go out. She has also become quite the connoisseure with taking out the trash. Trash day is quite exciting, and she enjoys carrying around the bag of dirty diapers - how gross. We're hoping this eagerness will last into her teenage years.



5 comments:

JordanandSue said...

What a little imp! I love those pictures- especially the first one. :)

Kevin and Christy said...

She's so adorable!

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Preston is fascinated by the garbage too:) Oh, hey, so I thought you might like to know that I had a dream about you the other night and you were pregnant and said you were due in October:):):):)

Doesn't love a wall said...

lol! Where was she during "room jobs"!

lol Kris we ate all your cookies!

WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT COOKIES?

Anneke said...

So cute! Shiloh would be so jealous of your snow - he LOVES it, even though he's only really seen pictures. :)