Sunday, November 30

November

Where has the time gone??? We can't believe December is almost here. Adrianna keeps asking me when Christmas is coming so we can sing happy birthday to Jesus. Natalie is a wonderful baby. She's sleeping 8-9 hrs at night and is very happy and smiley throughout the day. Here are some pictures of the girls this month!

















Adrianna tried to put her shirt on all by herself - close!












Our happy Baby Natalie!





















Adrianna proudly showing off her Elmo and Veggie Tales magnets.

















This picture perfectly captures Adrianna's personality - fun, fun, fun! :)
















Natalie - 10 wks old


























My parents were able to come for a quick visit this month. It was so fun having them here.













Adrianna loved playing in the snow with Grandpa.

9 comments:

Karis said...

Cute, cute, cute.

Being in the same stage of life as you, I read this through the eyes of my life. I too love having two little girls!

Ben and Carissa said...

Time does go so quickly! Your girls are sweet! It must be great to be getting some sleep these days!! Adrianna looks like such a fun little girl! Always a smile..at least in the pictures!

Andy and Davina said...

The girls look so sweet! I love the picture of AJ putting her shirt on :)

kellyH said...

they're such cuties! adrianna can't seem to smile big enough! so glad to hear of your 9 hour baby sleeper, I hope I'm so lucky. :0 happy december!

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Very cute pictures...They look like they are such a joy!

AbiRose said...

Hey Kris!!
I came across your site from Nina's. Your family is so gorgeous!!! So nice to be able to catch up with you through your website!!!
Have a great rest of the week!!
Love,
Abi Byrd
www.babyhomepages.net/jebbie
(our site is password protected, but you can message me for the password)

AbiRose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeileenbaylor said...

oh my word - that picture of Adrianna putting her shirt on made my day! She just cracks me up. So glad you snapped a pic :)

Doesn't love a wall said...

YAY I am so glad you updated your blog!! I miss it!!

I can't believe Natalie is sleeping through the night!! what is your secret?????