Tuesday, December 11

What we've been up to . . .

Adrianna and I have been housebound for a few days due to colds and snow. We've had our moments (if you know what I mean), but overall we've had fun. Here are some pictures of what Adrianna has been up to.





Cheese!















Adrianna enjoyed cleaning out under the refrigerator - I'm glad she likes to do it because I don't!
















What a smug face. :-)








This bench went all over the house many times each day. Sometimes it would end up in the oddest spots!








Almost there!






Finally where she wants it! Notice the huge mess all around the bench! Is the kitchen ever clean for more than 10 minutes?































Working with Daddy's gloves

8 comments:

Doesn't love a wall said...

you literally have NO idea how much better it makes me feel to see YOUR kitchen a little cluttered!

oh, and I ate all your cookies :)

Kevin and Christy said...

Hope you are both feeling better soon!

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

I love how she pushes that bench around the house. Preston finds things to do that with as well. They know what they want:) I know what you mean about the kitchen never being clean. It's crazy how many meals and snacks there are in one day!!!

Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

yup, I've always got bowls, pots, pans, whatever on my kitchen floor - too cute! And I love her little "santa belly" in the last picture - adorable!!

Dawn said...

Like everyone else; I am glad to see that my kitchen is not the only one that has EVERYTHING all over the floor. I can't tell you how many times I put something away that Noah has not played with and two minutes later he has it back out on the floor!!!
I miss you and will get our address out to you!

Ben and Carissa said...

I love it! What is with kiddies and kitchen cabinets??? I also loved the family picture attempt! Today was my deadline for our Christmas picture... I guess I will have to move the deadline! Love ya, miss ya

cranny + b said...

hey Merry Christmas!! Audra and Becky sang "Mary Did you Know" on Sunday morning--it was beautiful--I love to hear them sing...but once again, I was wishing you were there as I was clunking through the accomp.!!!!!! We still miss you!!

jeileenbaylor said...

Great pictures! She is such a cutie!