Wednesday, May 14

It's a Girl! :)

We found out last week that we're having a little girl, and we're thrilled. We didn't really have a preference either way, but I am especially excited that Adrianna will have a close sister like I did. Nate's thrilled that we can reuse Adrianna's clothes and not spend lots of money. :) I did have the ultrasound a little earlier than normal (17 wks), but as you can see from the pictures, she showed all of us that she is definitely female. :) We're so thankful that she seems very healthy! (We have NO ideas on names yet!!)



11 comments:

Doesn't love a wall said...

Oh girl I have plenty of names!!!

If we have another girl I want Poppie or Lola. But I love Beckett, "Hi I'm Beckett Birkholz"

I love Ophelia still. But that has been banished ;)

How about Athena or Syren???

HAPPY FOR YOu!!! YAY

Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

Ha! Love the arrows ;o) Although I do have to say, that's the clearest "girl" ultrasound I've ever seen - Congratulations to you both, and to Adrianna who gets to have a sister!

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Congrats on another girl. Adrianna and her new sister are going to be best friends. They are going to have so much fun together!!!

Kevin and Christy said...

Congrats! I love girls!!!! :-)

Becky Gravley said...

yay for baby girl birkholz!! =)

Karis said...

I love having two girls so I am super excited for you!

JordanandSue said...

I think she might be mooning you in that second picture :)

Anneke said...

Yay! AJ will love having a sister! I heard what Nate said when they told you it was a girl - hilarious. I can't wait to be able to wear all my favorite outfits from Shiloh on Eli. Have fun going through all your baby girl stuff! :)

Ben and Carissa said...

another sweet girl! have you told nate yet that this little girl will still need lots of cute little girly clothes - different ones! You can't help it when your talking girl clothes!!

Sarah "Slobodian" Crouch said...

YAY:) Congratulations! Thank heaven for little girls:) Adrianna will make a great big sister!
Love you guys!

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Ya, -congrats. I was just wondering if you guys found out yet. It is definetly girl season:)