Wednesday, September 24

Natalie's Home!

Natalie was able to come home last Sunday afternoon after 12 days in the hospital. The doctors waited for her to eat on her own for 48 hrs., and Sunday at midnight was the deadline. We've just loved having our whole family together again. Natalie is doing well and eating like a champ. Adrianna is adjusting to not being the center of attention - she loves to help me burp Natalie. :) So far Natalie sleeps very well between night feedings; hopefully that will last. I'm tired, but I wouldn't trade having my baby home for all the sleep in the world. :) Thanks for all your prayers!




5 comments:

Tricia said...

What a sweet little peanut! I'm so glad she's home.

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Isn't it so nice to be home:) I am so happy that everything is ok. She is beautiful!!!!

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

I am glad she is home!! She is a very cute little baby!! Glad everyone is doing well.

jeileenbaylor said...

I am so glad she is home with you! Everyone looks great! She is such a sweetie!

Kelli said...

Congratulations! Natalie is beautiful and she looks perfect. God's ways are not always our ways and so glad that God saw you through this time. So glad your sweet baby is home with you now.