Sunday, September 28

Update

Well we survived our first week with a new baby at home! It was much easier than expected actually. Adrianna did many wonderful things to get our attention, usually while I fed Natalie. I think she knows that it's VERY inconvenient for me to get up and discipline her during those times. :) But overall it's been a good week. Natalie had her doctor's appointment on Friday and gained a whole pound in 5 days! She's up to 6lbs. 8oz. She'll go in for one more weigh-in next Friday. She sleeps well between feedings at nights and only cries when she is hungry or has gas. :) The other day Adrianna heard Natalie cry loudly for the first time and started yelling, "Make her stop, Mommy; make her stop!!!" Nate has been SO helpful during this time. He gets up with me for each feeding during the night which is SO encouraging. I couldn't be more blessed. Here are a few pictures of our week!




4 comments:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

She is very cute...I think she looks like Nate. Glad your week went well and that she gained a pound.

Tricia said...

Oh my goodness, look at that dimple. Too adorable! Glad things are going well.

Dawn said...

I've been waiting for Noah to say something when Sophia cries but so far it has not bothered him. I totally can sympathize with the nursing problem; I've started putting a video in during those times to try and help entertain Noah (so far it has helped).

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

She is simple adorable Kris. I know exactly what you mean about the whole disipline thing when you are feeding the baby. Preston is very sneaky about doing naughty things when I am feeding Audrey too.