Saturday, April 18

Bedtime Habits

I'm not sure how or why Adrianna learned to love her naps and bedtime, but she does. And I'm not complaining. She usually plays in her bed for about an hour and a half before her nap each afternoon. And unless she's exhausted, she usually plays for up to 2 hrs at night too. I'm waiting for the day when she says, "Enough of this!" and starts throwing fits at bedtime. But until then, we enjoy listening to her read to her animals and sing songs.

The first picture is how I found her the other day after her nap (not sure how the crate ended up in her bed!). And the next one was late the other night. :)








{Of course I couldn't leave Natalie out of this post - she loves her crib too.}

6 comments:

JordanandSue said...

I love those pics- The 2nd one, especially. I can just imagine her singing and playing in there. Sometime, PLEASE plant the video camera in there? :)

Michael, Nina, Emma, Elliot & Ethan said...

I'm glad that Adrianna can entertain herself so well. Elliot seems to be better at that than Emma :)
Looks like she needs a bigger bed for all those books and toys!

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

These pictures are so cute. By the way, I must tell you that Megan is doing a great job going to sleep now on her own and rarely cries any more (Praise the Lord!)(You had left a comment on my facebook saying to hang in there a while back..and the training is seeming to work well!) She also plays in her crib and we always laugh at the different positions she is in as well!

Becky Gravley said...

so funny! i love the second one of adrianna asleep amidst the mass of toys. i can't believe how much natalie looks like NATE in that picture!!! hilarious!

Doesn't love a wall said...

I WISH my child loved sleeping. She'll go down ok (without a tantrum) but I NEVER get more than an hour nap from her anymore - but that's probably mostly due to Potty Training.....grrrrr

I am jealous!

janethelland said...

What sweet pictures of the girls. Their little smiles melt my heart...

Love you all