Tuesday, December 15

Christmas Baking with my helper

I woke up this morning and decided to get all my Christmas baking out of the way. So since I knew that my house was about to be destroyed, I decided to blend right in and not even get ready for the day. Nothing like staying in your pj's til noon. This was the first year I had a little shadow at my side the whole time, and I must say it was a challenge. My biggest obstacle was trying to keep her hands out of everything - I don't even want to know how much sugar she ate today. But even though she slowed me down, we had such a fun time together making memories. She informed me later that afternoon that she wanted to be a "cake baker" when she grows up. :)

*Many thanks to Natalie for playing by herself all morning and cleaning the kitchen floor for us. :)








4 comments:

JordanandSue said...

She looks so cute on the counter :) I admire you for trying all of that with a little shadow. The results look awesome!

Ben and Carissa said...

you, my dear, are brave! Baking with the little ones sounds much more fun than it really is!! Beautiful cookies! Way to go little shadow!

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

That does look like fun. You guys made a ton goodies! I can't wait until Megan is able to do that with me. We are now just working on her taking a spoon to the table and throwing the spoon on the table!! But she loves being a helper even in her little ways!!

jeileenbaylor said...

Haha- I love it! She is such a cutie! How much fun for the two of you to do together!