Friday, August 31

Garage Sale Bargain


Wednesday night after church a friend and I went to a "pre-garage sale" - someone in the church let us look through all their stuff before it went out the next day. And I found a bargain! I got TWO matching couch covers (one couch and one loveseat) from SureFit, in perfect condition, for only $45! It just happens that we have a couch and loveseat in our basement that desperately needed covers. And I had given up hope until next year b/c I did not want to spend lots of money on them. So what a blessing! :-)

3 comments:

JordanandSue said...

What a bargain! That is great- I like the color. Now we can pick paint. :) Sue

Karis said...

I remember when I went shopping for couch covers a few years back I was shocked by the price for brand new ones. Then, I found a "brand new" one at Goodwill that was a Target return and still in the package for a third of the price and I was thrilled so I understand the excitement.

cranny + b said...

very, very nice!!