Friday, August 14

What on earth???



This afternoon Adrianna put on Nate's sunglasses, and I said, "Strike a pose, Adrianna!" I expected her to stand like the little 3-year old she is, and instead she pulls this move on me. Nate and I looked at each other and said at the same time, "What on earth???" I am racking my brain trying to remember where she could have learned this blessed pose: Winnie the Pooh?? her Sunday school class?? her books?? certainly not her mother!!!! I am stumped. Perhaps all little children have a natural "spoiled model" pose in them somewhere. :)

8 comments:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

What a funny pose!!

cranny + b said...

DYING LAUGHING! I love her!

Becky Gravley said...

hahahahahhahahahaha!! =) hilarious! we know you how you people REALLY are behind closed doors =)

dmmihelis said...

I love it! These kids amaze me!

JordanandSue said...

This picture keeps me laughing. Seriously :)

Doesn't love a wall said...

HAs someone been watching ANTM???? ; ) LOVES it!

Ben and Carissa said...

HA! From her mother, for sure!

jeileenbaylor said...

oh my word - just too hilarious for words!!!