Tuesday, September 8

Happy Birthday, Natalie!!



One year ago today our sweet Natalie was born. This year has gone faster than any other year of my life, and I look back and wonder where it all went. Natalie has been our little angel, always sweet and happy. Her smile fills any room we're in, and I can't imagine what life was like before we had her in our little family. We love her to pieces!!!!!

We celebrated on Labor Day since my parents were able to visit. Natalie enjoyed the whole event, mostly her cake. And Adrianna enjoyed "helping" her little sister with all the challenges of being the birthday girl, like blowing out the candles and opening her presents. :)








5 comments:

kellyH said...

very cute! what a big girl!

JordanandSue said...

Yay for baby Natalie! I still remember you calling me after you were heading to the hospital, and I really thought you were kidding! I love her to pieces, too, and I can't wait to see her next month!

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Wow, I remember when she was born I think...wasn't she born 5 weeks early. I remember thinking what if I have my first baby that early. I am not ready. It scared me to think that could happen to me, but praise the Lord, I was just a couple days early instead of 5 weeks! Happy Birthday Natalie! She is adorable!

Ben and Carissa said...

such a peanut! happy birthday!

juliechall said...

Kris - the girls are so adorable. I love hearing all the little funny stories from Sue. I think Natalie is looking so much more like Adrianna!