Tuesday, September 22

Another funny . . .

Okay, I couldn't resist another one:

Today during lunch I was faithfully practicing Adrianna's Cubbie's verse with her for tomorrow night. It is "While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." I read the whole paragraph about it, and we said the verse atleast 10x together. When I could see that she had it well, I told her to say it by herself. She closed her eyes in concentration and quoted, "Cinderella, dressed in yellow, went upstairs to kiss her fellow."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I bet she was trying so hard too!

shanna said...

LOL! I love these stories, Kris.

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Too funny!

Doesn't love a wall said...

LOL is she jumping rope already??

I would LOVE for you to FB me on "how" you teach A her verses. I want to start doing that but don't know how. lol Madda can memorize anything that's a song but I don't know how to just teach her a phrase or verse. how do you do it?

JordanandSue said...

I almost fell off the couch! WHAT?!?!?! She's going to her "happy place" that helps her get out of memorization :) Smart girl...

Anneke said...

Ok, I would LOVE to be able to spend the day with you guys! :) She's hilarious!