Sunday, June 17

Happy Father's Day!!!!



It's Nate's first Father's Day, so early this morning (6:15 to be exact), Adrianna and I brought in his gift and surprised him in bed. We got him a retractable light for his pit in the garage, and he was pretty excited about that. We had to celebrate this morning because Nate left for camp with the teens this afternon - Adrianna and I are going up tomorrow morning. So we wanted to say Happy Father's Day, Nate - we both think you're the best in the world and we love you!

3 comments:

shanna said...

How cute is that!

Shannon Smith said...

Adorable pictures!

T.J. and Shannon said...

HI guys!
I just found your blog. Cute pictures. Now I can keep up with what you guys are doing back in my home state. :) There's a big difference between Michigan and Virgina. I hope you guys are adjusting well.