Thursday, June 7

Little People




Adrianna was showing signs of severe boredom, and that meant crawling on Mommy's leg constantly. So in my desperation, I took her to GoodWill to get some more toys (yes, I washed them first). We found fun building blocks, and then at Meijer we got a few "Little People." They saved the day, and as you can see, Adrianna didn't let her favorite "Little Person" out of her mouth most of the day. We did remove it for church; didn't want to make the other kids jealous. :-)

5 comments:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Kris,

Karis told me that you started a blog. It will be great to be able to keep up with you guys. You baby is so cute. I love the pictures! It looks like you are settling nicely into your new home. The other day during communion, I noticed you were not at the piano, and I thought of you guys. We miss you in Virginia. Maybe our paths will cross again.

Love ya,
Kristen

S said...

I found you! Thanks for the link. You should be able to get to mine now too like you asked. I'm so glad we'll be able to stay updated with your family!

Karis said...

I found your blog from your comment on Dawn's blog a few days ago, but I just got a chance today to catch up on your life. I am so glad you joined the blogosphere so I can keep up with you guys long distance. It will be fun to watch Adrianna grow up through pictures.

Anneke said...

Kris -

She is so cute! I saw pictures of your house at Jordan and Sue's the other night - I love it! We miss you guys around here but I'm glad things seem to be going well. Give AJ hugs and kisses from us!

Doesn't love a wall said...

I'm all about the goodwill finds! I go every single week to find stuff to sell on ebay. The GWs here get Target's leftovers so we find some awesome stuff! *including fat pants for mom who hasn't lost all the baby weight yet!*