Saturday, June 9

My Garage Sale Bargain


Our town is full of garage sales each weekend - I counted 75 in our small town a week or two ago. So my sweet husband lets me get out and look around each Saturday morning. I always find little things, usually books or clothes for Adrianna. But I've never found that GREAT buy. So this morning I went out, found a few baby clothes, and was about to give up. But something in me said to check one more. So I went and found a patio set for an awesome price. This was something we wanted but didn't want to spend alot of money on. So I was thrilled! I washed the umbrella cover and chairs, and it looks like new!

6 comments:

BlessedByMany said...

I'm so proud of you!~ Way to go!

cranny + b said...

good find!!! That will be fun when you are entertaining--or just having fun with the fam!

shanna said...

Kris!! I am so excited that you guys have a blog. Sue keeps me up to date on where you are, and she's sent me adorable pics of Adriana.. keep them coming! :)

Lots of love!

Karis said...

Finding a bargain is sooooo much fun! I love garage saling.

JordanandSue said...

the set is awesome! it definitely looks new.. way to go! have fun with Mom & Dad- i'm jealous :-/

Anneke said...

That is so great! Makes me want to go bargain hunting... :) Shiloh sends Happy Birthday hugs to AJ! :)